31 July 2002

Harlow everybody! Miss me? Havent got the time to blog these few days cos my friends kept bringing me out. Yest went down bishan coffeebean to have coffee and then to amk to have lor mee then selegie to play pool. Exciting huh? More like exhausting....Anyway playing pool on a wheelchair is a drag. Not only u halt the other pple around u when u moving to where u wanna hit, but it restrict u from potting the ball u want cos the angle is just so impossible for u. Anyway the stares from other pple is enuff to kill. I left after playing a few games, with my friend (chow curly) picking me up and sending me home. He called me awhile ago, asking me whether i wanna go out or not. Feel kinda bad rejecting him just becos my other friend already plan to ask me out today. Hope he knows that i'm not taking him as a spare friend, just that time like this, someone has to be disappointed...oh well, guess he knows wat i mean, i hope. Jiaos is here leow, blog somemore later tonite...ciaos..

No comments: