24 July 2002

That gal whom fake all the way came toking to me today. Nothing much, just trying to show me who's the boss, i suppose. Ahh...not sure wat kinda problem she has, but its certainly not mine. Anyway i think wat my friend said is correct...we shouldnt be so niao with our "compliments". These pple just trying their luck here and there. Didnt really bother with her. I just show her my "coldness" like wat my friend is doing to her bf now...haha...She reckons i got nothing more to tok to her and she left with a hurried bye bye. Kewl~ The MAN 1 the packs of lies gal 0. I win. I dont feel great at all....becos i've already been made a fool......


Was thinking of wat phone to get cos this 8310 of mine is as good as a piece of shit. Everytime i need to send a bloody long sms the hp just die on me. And i gotta re enter the whole thing once again. Sometimes i would get so fed up that i decides to just call that fellar i am smsing to. For you pple who thinks why cant we call instead of smsing, pls help me by buying my phone. You dont see the pt of smsing anyway. Get from me...cheap cheap....$350 niah.....samsumg t100 seems to be nice, any comments on that one? I dont wanna get nokia phones already...i'm so disappointed with their quality control...not say i never repair my phone. All they did is just upgrade the software inside. And? Still the same old fuck problem. Maybe i going to get the new one this weekend....just maybe...most likely i wont be able to make up my mind by then.....fickle minded...

No comments: