23 July 2002

Its a wonder how bad mood can last. Woke up ard 8 this morning and cant seems to go back to sleep anymore. Been thinking quite abit while i'm still in bed. Cant recall wat i tot of already...doesnt matter anymore...


Had a weird dream last nite. I dream tat my gf left me for another friend whom i havent seen for ages. I forgot details about the dream already...just something like i saw this friend of mine picking up this gf of mine at her workplace. Heh...doesnt matter lar...she's not mah gf already afterall. Its raining outside, and my mom is still at the market. Its been quite awhile i ever felt this way..the low and demoralising mood. Guess heaven knows it too, thats why the rain. There is so much time with nothing left to do. Anyway, thats about it for now...

No comments: