24 July 2002

Things been getting pretty tense online. The amount of humour pple can take everyday is dropping to a critical level. I'm branded with this chinese idiom when i joke with one of them. She said i hua4 zhong1 you3 ci4 and i cong4 zhe4 her.....it simply means that i got hidden meanings in my words and i'm treating her like some kinda punching bag. I just wonder why would i wanna do that to someone whom i got no dealings with, no relation with, not even contact. Maybe she thinks that sitting at home is too boring and she is just someone whom i can entertain myself with for a couple of hours. Then again, I would rather go toilet to wank than to insult her or humiliate her. Some pple are just not worth to humilate or insult becos they just dont seem to get the message. Its pointless. Did i insult her again? Sorry....i didnt do that on purpose. Maybe its me lar. Its seems to be me all the time....my so call jokes are turning out to be too overwhelmingly hard to swallow nowadays. But think of it this way, if the things u think i am referring didnt happen at all, why should u think that i am referring to that? Get my pt? If u r conscious with certain things i am referring to, then u r just linking urself up with the things i say wat. So somehow its all in u. U r the one who is against ur own. If u r with a clear conscious, why bother abt wat hidden meaning i have in my sentence?
Are u afraid of certain things that someone say to u? If u r, ask urself wat u have done...the problem might lie deep within u.

Argh, just dont like the ideas of watching wat to say and wat not to say online. Suppose to be really carefree speaking in one of those chat program. Seems to me meeting up with pple is such a big mistake. If i dun meet them in the first place, i wouldnt know who the hell they are. And i wouldnt have to really care much abt their feelings. I guess i'll just have to watch my words with those pple whom i meet before. And to those whom i havent meet up with, well, i'll also have to watch mah words for the time being. Till i can find something else better to do than irc that is.

No comments: