10 July 2002

ok....my day just pass like tat once again....kinda differ from the rest of the daYs but more or less it pass at the same pace...wonder why time pass so slow when u got nothing to do....oh well...like i say earlier on, my friend drove me out today and yeah, i do enjoy it cos at least the pple i see is different, the coffee i drink taste different, even the air smell different...but there's one thing still da same...ya...i'm still sitting on the same old shitty wheelchair which i've been sitting for 4 mths. This is really depressing....its like..we were discussing wat to do later on, my friends and i, and we got no fucking idea cos i'm a drag to everyone...i cant play pool, i cant go to the movies, i cant play bowling(though i never like it, but thats beside the pt)...i cant do no shit but sit at coffeeshop to drink coffee...its demoralising when its becos of you, everyone cant do anything at all. so there i am....sit down at bedok for coffee, then to bishan coffeebean for coffee...then again its bishan coffeeshop for coffee again....never seems to be so boring to me when it comes to sitting in coffeeshop and toking to friends...but somehow this kinda changes today...IT FEELS BORED! ok la..i'm not saying my friends bored me....just tat...one whole day...from 1.30pm to 7pm, it feels like same shit different toiletbowl. But i suppose this is a real bad time i have to go thru due to my own stupidity. Wat the heck...i still enjoy going out nevertheless. at least i can smoke all i want...my friend chow curly kinda amazed with the amount of dragon i can chase...think i puff 15-16 stick today within 6 hrs. kewl~ i feel like a chimney, though. Bought a Luo Han home for mah mum to keep...she kinda keep thinking abt buying one for a few weeks but she just cant bear to buy a fish which cost 10 bux...got a small one for her though...2 bux niah but its enuff....she'd kill me if i buy her a 10 bux fish....she kinda touched by wat i did, and offer me chilli crab in return~weeeee~so thats my dinner tonite, a few crabs and buns..and i already feel bloated....must be those bunsstart to swell up in my stomach....still got durians but i think i cant eat anymore....maybe eat if for lunch tomorrow...or rather, fruits after lunch..hehe....ok...getting kinda lengthy...perhaps i shall write somemore when i habe the mood.......ciaos.

No comments: