10 July 2002

gooooooooooooooooooddd morninggggggggggggggggggggg u suckers reading this~~~~~ heh...well, i had an early bath this morning cos I AM GOING OUT LATER~!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~ u see...my friend is bringing me out for a joyride down to bedok...i dont always get to go out so when i do get the chance...i get so excited~ weeeeeeee~~~~~ why? becos i'm freaking in a wheelchair now and i cant fugging get to anywhere i want like i use to get it? nevermind...i bet those who are reading this dont have a clue wat the fuck happen to me.....u see, i'm a natural born racer so obviously i need to get my license to be able to race in singapore...so there i go....got my riding license on the 29th of nov last yr and i started racing all across the island....yeah man..those were the best days of my life....imagine all those ah beng kanna chiet by me~ wahahahahaha....so there's this nite, which was 3rd of march this yr, i went makan with my friend at chomp chomp...u know? that market down at serangoon garden...and on our way back...i met an accident just below the flyover down at ang mo kio ave 1...this fucking taxi..turn without giving way to me..whom was travelling in the opp direction of that dreaded cheebye taxi....so this taxi hit me straight into mah thigh and broke that fucking bone....and now i'm still in this fucking wheelchair cos though i did an op already, the bone doesnt seems to grow back...and all i have inside is this piece of metal rod the length of my entire thigh bone. The doc's afraid that if i insist to try to walk, this metal rod might give way and i'll break my bone once again....sux rite? so i gotta listen to him cos i dont wanna fucking break my bone for nothing again...so my next review is on the end of aug....and if this time it's not growing again, the doc suggest i go for another op to remove part of my hip bone and fill up the gap in my thigh....sounds scary rite? its call bone grafting or something like that...so meanwhile i must sit on this dreaded rolls royce of mine and its damn troublesome! so guys...pls....next time u ever see someone on wheelchair...try to give way to them....dont fucking go meddle with them cos its much much more inconvenient than u can ever imagine....hmm....maYBE i continue this someother time...time to sian some charboh in irc...kewl~ fug those bitch...some of them tot they are so fugging chio they refuse to tok to u...but its ok...cos i'm the man~ i dont give a damn whether u chio or u got big boobs...u can just kiss my fugging ass and i will hallelujah to u....later folks...

No comments: