14 July 2002

weeeeeeeee~ i'm doing this on my laptop now...just got it back from my ex yesterday and was busy clearing up her stuff all nite yest. All kinds of shit found inside...most prob is her sis's stuff. Feel kinda sad actually...i dunno if i really do love her but i think, i like her alot. Darn cute she is....hmm....i feel that i tok as if i'm the Yoda in starwars.
Oh well, her reason of breaking up were clear and simple. The feeling's not there already. I wonder if all gals that age break up with more or less the same kinda reason. I broke mah leg and of cos i cant go out pak tor with her, unless she wanna push me ard la...So there she goes, becos the time of meeting up get lesser, the feeling slowly fades away...crap...but since thats her reason, nothing i can do about it. My other ex also write me a letter in the past and the content more or less its the same. She was 19 then. Hahaha...my friend mocked me saying that i always go for xiao mei mei....dunno why also...i seems to be attracted by them and they seems to be attracted to me too....maybe i've been longing to be someone's daddy and they long for a daddy like me....thats why...hahaha


From a 17" monitor to a mere 14.1" screen is a big difference for a sudden. Last nite was having a hard time reading the screen. I went out in the noon yest to have lunch with chow curly and gf. He bring me to see fishes after that. I wasnt that interested in fishes by the way...its all becos of my mom thats why i went to look at the fishes. Never like keeping any pets...always find them a hassle. Never get a chance to log into internet cos my brother was busy upgrading his pc all day. Dunno wat i did yest, just doing nothing i suppose. When its finally up and running, my friend called and say he's coming down to fetch me out a ride. Kewl, just wat i wanted. So there i go, a ride down to orchard to take one last look at my shop. Had a few chats with them and at the same time take a real good glance at my shop. Sunday will be our last day of operation....This place with our sweat and blood is closing down due to the bad economic we r facing now. Sux. Just my luck i suppose...just my luck. I'm going down later on to take pictures with the staff...dunno who's idea....nevermind la...take lor...for memories also...thats the place i get to know my ex too...heh



My mind came to a standstill again. Yeah, havent got any inspiration today cos i was ban from my inspiration at home. This laptop gives me the serenity...with its mp3 and its pics...all sorts....fond memories....this laptop witness 2 era....i mean 2 gf i had...dunno is that a good thing or bad thing...good thing meaning i can still attract the gals...bad thing is..well...u know...i never seems to hold any of them down...5-6 gf change in a mere 3 yrs plus.....that stinks. Dunno the reason also la...maybe i'm really a sucky bf....to hell with this bf gf thing...laptop is always the same thing, but the person i share it with is constantly changing.....sigh...

No comments: